#37A Dolphin Aloha
Dolphin Aloha lets you get close to dolphins without going in the water. At the backstage pool, you can pet and feed the dolphins and enjoy while they perform unique behaviors with splash and jump. Have fun interacting with our dolphin friends.
There are 4 types of activities! Dolphin Aloha, Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, and Dolphin Royal Swim!
Tour length: 20 minutes
Tour Times: 11:30am and 3:35pm (based on availability)
Tour operations: Daily
Both admission and round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki are complimentary. Children 1-2 years old are free.
Interaction with dolphin without getting in the water
- Up-close encounter with dolphin without getting wet
- Feed the dolphins
- Enjoy the unique behaviors and performances
- Learn dolphin anatomy
- Learn animal training
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Special needs Guests- It is required that you inform us of any special needs guests when making your reservations. Each case must be individually assessed by experienced staff, and we must properly prepare staff accordingly.
- 1 year and over
- A maximum of 4 children ages 12 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years.
- Pregnant women may participate in this program.
- Program capacity is 10 guests.
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required prior to departure time for changing, rescheduling or cancelling your activity.
*Tours cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours are non-refundable.