#37B Dolphin Encounter
Experience one of the best dolphin encounters on Oahu! From a waist-deep platform, participants observe the dolphins while they perform high-energy behaviors. Dolphins play, kiss and even “dance” with the guests! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
There are 4 types of activities! Dolphin Aloha, Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, and Dolphin Royal Swim!
Tour length: 45 min (Water time 30 minutes)
Tour Times: 9:30am, 11:00am, 1:45pm, and 3:15pm (based on availability)
Tour operations: Daily
Both admission and round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki are complimentary.
Adults: 3 years old and over
Children: 1 & 2 year olds
Interaction with 1 Dolphin!
- Dolphin hand shake
- Dolphin kiss
- Feed the dolphin
- Learn dolphin anatomy
- Learn animal training
- Learn dolphin hand signals
Please bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Special needs Guests- It is required that you inform us of any special needs guests when making your reservations. Each case must be individually assessed by experienced staff, and we must properly prepare staff accordingly.
- 3 years or over
- 1-7 years must each be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required prior to departure time for changing, rescheduling or cancelling your activity. *Tours cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours are non-refundable.