#37C Dolphin Swim Adventure
Participants learn about daily dolphin life and interact with them up close and personal in this intimate and educational dolphin adventure on Oahu. Guests enjoy a kiss and belly ride with a dolphin! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
There are 4 types of activities! Dolphin Aloha, Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, and Dolphin Royal Swim!
Tour length: 45 min (Water time 30 minutes)
Tour Times: 10:15am, 11:45am, 1:00pm and 2:30pm (based on availability)
Tour operations: Daily
Both admission and round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki are complimentary.
Interaction with 1 Dolphin!
- Exciting belly ride
- Deep water encounter
- Dolphin Kiss
- Feed the dolphin
- Learn dolphin anatomy
- Learn animal training
- Learn dolphin hand signals
Please bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Special needs Guests- It is required that you inform us of any special needs guests when making your reservations. Each case must be individually assessed by experienced staff, and we must properly prepare staff accordingly.
- 8 years or over
- 8-12 years must each be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required prior t