#37D Dolphin Royal Swim
Sea Life Park is the perfect place for a memorable dolphin experience on Oahu. This interactive program features two dolphins and can be summarized in two words: exhilarating and thrilling. A kiss on the cheek prepares you for an exciting dorsal fin ride. The most breathtaking moment is during the foot push, when you feel all the strength and energy of these wonderful animals as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet. This is truly an experience of a lifetime. Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
There are 4 types of activities! Dolphin Aloha, Dolphin Encounter, Dolphin Swim Adventure, and Dolphin Royal Swim!
Tour length: 45 min (Water time 30 minutes)
Tour Times: 9:30am, 11:00am, 1:45pm and 3:15pm (based on availability)
Tour operations: Daily
Both admission and round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki are complimentary. Children 1-2 years old are free.
Interaction with 2 Dolphins
- Exciting dorsal fin ride
- Exhilarating foot push
- Dolphin cradle
- Dolphin kiss
- Feed the dolphin
- Learn dolphin anatomy
- Learn animal training
- Learn dolphin hand signals
Please bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Special needs Guests- It is required that you inform us of any special needs guests when making your reservations. Each case must be individually assessed by experienced staff, and we must properly prepare staff accordingly.
- 8 years and over
- 8-12 years must each be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
A minimum of 48-hour notice is required prior to departure time for changing, rescheduling or cancelling your activity. *Tours cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours are non-refundable.